INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Due to the entry into force of the aforementioned modification of the “Law on Information Society Services” (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the user’s express consent for all web pages that use non-essential cookies, before the user browses them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies, such as local shared objects, flash cookies and pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors and ensure the website works properly.
Using these devices allows the Web server to remember some details about users, such as their preferences regarding the viewing of pages on this server, name and password, products that interest them most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATION AND COOKIES EXCLUDED
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the informed consent of the user are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, with the exception of those of a technical nature and those necessary for the functioning of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES
ACCORDING TO PURPOSE
• Technical and functional cookies: are those that allow the user to browse through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist on it.
• Analytical cookies: allow the controller of them to track and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through these types of cookies is used to measure the activity on the website, application or platform and to create browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data regarding the use made by users of the service.
• Advertising cookies: enable a more efficient management of the advertising spaces which the publisher may have included on the website, application or platform where the requested service is provided, based on criteria such as the published content or the frequency with which adverts are shown.
• Behavioral advertising cookies: collect information about the user’s personal preferences and choices (retargeting) to enable the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, as applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided.
• Social cookies: are established by social media platforms in their services to enable you to share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track your online activity outside the Services. This can affect the content and messages seen on other services a user visits.
• Affiliate cookies: allow the tracking of visits from other websites with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliate companies).
• Security cookies: store encrypted information to prevent the data stored in them from being vulnerable to malicious third-party attacks.
ACCORDING TO OWNERSHIP
• Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor of the website itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
• Third-party cookies: are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a system or domain that is not managed by the editor of the website, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
ACCORDINGTO THE PRESERVATION PERIOD
• Session cookies: are cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
• Persistent cookies: are a type of cookie where the data remains stored on the computer and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the controller of that cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
BALEIKE S.L.U. is the Data Controller of the personal data belonging to the Individual concerned and informs you that this data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR), for which the following processing information is provided:
Processing purposes: as specified in the section on cookies used on this website.
The legitimacy of the processing: by consent of the individual concerned (art. 6.1 GDPR).
Data preservation criteria: as specified in the section regarding cookies used on the website.
Communication of data: data will not be communicated to third parties, except in cookies belonging to third parties or due to legal obligation.
Rights of the Individual Concerned:
– The right to withdraw consent at any time.
– The right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of their data, and of the limitation or opposition to its processing.
– The right to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (www.aepd.es) if they believe that the processing does not comply with current legislation.
Contact details to exercise your rights:
20230 LEGAZPIA – GIPUZKOA