1. INFORMATION FOR THE USER
Who is the data controller for your personal details?
BALEIKE S.L.U. is the CONTROLLER for the processing of the USER’s personal data and informs you that this data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27 (GDPR), and Spanish Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5 (LOPDGDD).
What do we process your personal data for?
To maintain a business relationship with the user. Operations designed to carry out this processing include:
• To process requests, respond to queries or any type of request that is made by the USER through any of the contact methods that are made available on the CONTROLLER’S website.
• The creation of an account to make purchases
• Purchase management, carried out through the USER’s account or by purchasing online
• To conduct market research and statistical analysis.
• To send commercial advertising communications (discounts, offers, promotions, etc.) accepted by the User by ticking the corresponding box in the purchasing process carried out
For what reasons can we process your personal data?
Because the processing is legitimized by Article 6 of the GDPR as follows:
• Due to the legitimate interest of the data CONTROLLER: carry out market research, statistical analysis, etc., and process orders, requests, etc. at the USER’s request.
• With the USER’s consent: sending commercial communications
How long will we keep your personal data for?
The data will be kept for no longer than needed to uphold the purposes of the processing or where there are legal requirements regarding their safekeeping and when it is no longer needed for these purposes, the data will be deleted with the appropriate security measures in place to guarantee anonymization of the data or total destruction of it.
Who do we provide your personal data to?
We do not intend to share any personal data with third parties, unless required for the development and fulfillment of the purposes of the processing, with our communications-related service providers, with whom the CONTROLLER has signed confidentiality agreements and data processing agreements required by current privacy legislation.
What are your rights?
The USER’s rights are:
• The right to withdraw consent at any time.
• The right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of their data, and of the limitation or opposition to its processing.
• The right to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (www.aepd.es) if they believe that the processing does not comply with current legislation.
Contact details to exercise your rights:
BALEIKE S.L.U., UROLA, 19 20230 LEGAZPIA – GIPUZKOA
2. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of the current regulations on the protection of personal data, the CONTROLLER complies with all the provisions of the GDPR and LOPDGDD regulations for processing personal data under its responsibility. It also manifestly complies with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, meaning they are processed in a lawful, faithful, transparent manner regarding the individual concerned, and are appropriate, pertinent, and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
The CONTROLLER guarantees that the appropriate technical and organizational measures have been implemented to apply the security measures provided for in the GDPR and the LOPDGDD to protect the USERS’ rights and freedoms and that the appropriate information has been communicated in order to exercise them.
For more information about privacy guarantees, you can contact the CONTROLLER through BALEIKE S.L.U., UROLA, 19 20230 LEGAZPIA – GIPUZKOA. Email: email@example.com